The Health & Safety Reform Bill has been passed and the new ‘Health and Safety at Work Act’ will come into effect on April 4, 2016. Over the next few months Regulations will be developed which will include the detail and how it will be applied. The Act reinforces that H&S is everyone’s responsibility.
Walton Farm Consulting Ltd are being proactive and offer Health & Safety services. As having worked on farms and being in contact with farmers nationwide, I have a close affiliation with rural New Zealand and believe that my practical approach helps produce effective systems to meet the needs of any business.
Do you have the time to give this your utmost support – or do you require some professional support – Then give me a call for a discussion!
- A Full Health & Safety System for your Business
- Property Information Booklet (Information for Contractors, Visitors & Volunteers)
- Running Staff Meetings
- Staff Induction and Information Pack
- Health & Safety System Review
- Facilitating Health and Safety Training
- Safety Supplies and Signage are available via arrangement with Partner Businesses